*** Page Last Updated on January 16, 2019 ***
Course Schedule for 2019:
|January 2019||23rd and 26th, Wednesday & Saturday||0
|March 2019||13th and 16th, Wednesday & Saturday||10
|April 2019||15th and 18th, Monday & Thursday||10
|May 2019||20th and 23rd, Monday & Thursday||10
Read this entire page carefully Before Registering!
Course slots are filled in the order that payment and registration
information is received.
- You must be at least 18 years old, or be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- You must not be a Prohibited Person.
- You must attend all class days to get a safety certificate.
- Weekday classes are 6:00 to 10:30 PM.
- Weekend classes are noon to 5:30 PM.
- The fee is $100.00 and covers the cost of all training
materials and ammunition.
- A signed W.S.A. liability statement
is required before a student may attend the course.
To register for a course, please send email to
with the following information:
- Which course date you are interested in attending
- Your name as it appears on your driver’s license
- Your date of birth (required for your state safety certificate)
- Your telephone number (for class change notifications)
- A statement saying you understand the course policies as stated.
After receiving the above information,
I will email you the address where you can send your check (do not
mail a check to The Woburn Sportsmen’s Assoc. address!) and a phone
number to call in case you have any questions or problems. Send your
payment as soon as possible to reserve your class position. The course
fills quickly, so don’t delay!
Your space is not confirmed until we receive your check AND you get an email
back from us! If the course you are apply for is full, any checks
already in the mail will be put on a standby basis or returned to you.
- This class is not Hunter Education. It will not get you a
- This class will not prepare you for defensive use of a gun. That is beyond the scope of this class.
- Do not bring any firearms to class! We will provide
everything you need aside from pencil and paper.
- Course particulars may change based on scheduling, course materials,
policy changes, etc.
- Please be on time to class. There is a lot of material to
cover. If you miss a significant portion of the material you may
not be issued your certificate. (and forfeit payment.)
- Registration must be pre-paid, and is first come, first served.
- If you must cancel, notify us by email and/or telephone at least
14 days before the first class.
- Missed classes cannot be rescheduled or made-up.
- If there is a shortage of NRA course materials, they may be loaned
to the student for the duration of the course. Students wishing
to permanently own the materials must purchase
- If there are too few students, or other circumstances require, we reserve
the right to cancel the course at any time and provide a full refund.